Q1. You are probably aware of the importance of Rhetorical reading thus far. I would like to know how you would evaluate your use of rhetorical reading strategies and whether you will have any plans to improve your rhetorical skills and what are the plans?
My rhetorical reading strategies are not good at all. I am unable to image what the writer is trying to describle to me. Iam the type of reader that just read the text of the writing i memorize the content.
Q2. You are also expected to have a good understanding about Writer-Based Prose and Reader-Based Prose and the difference between them lies in the use of Rhetorical Strategies. I would like to know how you would differentiate the use of rhetorical strategies in writing (from reading as above) and what will be your plans to improve your rhetorical strategies in writing.
writer based prose writes and tries to identify with the reader
reader based prose tries to understand the writer and hide the hidden messages
to improve my rhetorical strategies in writing i need to ask question, find out the audience and try to relate to them
No comments:
Post a Comment