1. My concerns about an SQR are; first is the right information should be given in the summary,and the comments should be useful. The material could be available for discussion, and the commenter needs to be honest I would like for the groups to consider the writing as if they wrote it, and the response. To make a good evaluation of a peers' writing, sufficient time and rigorous honestly needs to be given.
2. The comments that I gave on my peers' were not bias and I was honest. I do think my comments would be consider by the writer to be fair and useful. If I felt that the article need more to be included, I commented that. I would want my peers' to be honest with my article so i can identify my weakness thus allowing me to correct and improve my writing technique.
No comments:
Post a Comment